P3 Multi-Gauge V2 (*For 2006-2007 models only) Have a 2008+ E9X? See our V3 OBD2 Gauge.
- Plug and Play install – just plug into your obd2 port and install into dash!
- Reads and clears OBD2 Codes
- OBD2 Data for Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Shift-light, Battery voltage, 0-60 timer
- Peak Recall on all functions
- Boost and Vacuum using analog boost sensor
- Optional Auto-Dim or Manual Dimmer
- 2 x universal 0-5v linear analog inputs
- Includes digital display, custom OBD2 wire harness and control box.
- *N54 powered vehicles require use of analog sensor for boost reading
- *Diesel engines do not read EGT, throttle angle, ignition timing or intake air temps.
- *Diesel engines require use of analog sensor for boost reading
OEM vent option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier.
- P3 Analog Boost sensor – plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required)
- Boost tubing kit – Approx. 5′ of 5/32″ O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum “T” and 3 sections of 5/32″ I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included
- Trim Removal Kit – this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter – attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
P3 Gauges offer a Multifunction gauge that gives you the information you need while maintaining a clean, OEM look. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.